The following stipulations govern content on vmo.vet and on other Veterans Ministry Outreach media platforms for questions of usage, copyright, and permissions.
Audio and Video
Veterans Ministry Outreach is the official repository our Bible-teaching material. We want to maximize your flexibility in sharing resources while simultaneously maintaining quality control and connecting people with our ministry. Please partner with us by observing the following guidelines.
You may link to and share media produced by Veterans Ministry Outreach, but you may not post that media on your website or host them on your media channel. You may not create or use edited versions of Veterans Ministry Outreach media without permission.
You may duplicate and distribute Veterans Ministry Outreach video messages in CD, DVD, and digital formats without prior permission as long as you follow the restrictions outlined below.
- You may duplicate and distribute only full-length versions of the messages.
- You may not edit the content in any way.
- You may not charge for the material (even to recoup your costs).
- If you copy material to a CD or DVD, please include the following information on the CD or DVD:
- The title of the message
- “Copyright  Veterans Ministry Outreach. Used by permission from Veterans Ministry Outreach.”
- You may not include personal or organizational contact information on any CDs or DVDs.
- You may not use or reproduce the Veterans Ministry Outreach logo for any purpose, with the exception that the Veterans Ministry Outreach logo may appear on your website as a clickable link that redirects the user to Veterans Ministry Outreach website.
- The rebranding of Veterans Ministry Outreach materials is prohibited. No logo, graphic embellishment, word or words, mark of any kind, audio recording, or video recording may be added to any Veterans Ministry Outreach audio resource or video resource.
Veterans Ministry Outreach reserves all copyright protections under applicable law and we reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.
Using VMO Web Content – General Guidelines
- Provide the content for free.
- Do not monetize the content using ads, affiliate links, or any other means.
- Make no changes to the content.
- Credit the content to Veterans Ministry Outreach.
- Cite the copyright information (e.g., “Copyright 2007, Veterans Ministry Outreach ,All rights reserved. Used by permission.”).
- Cite the source by providing the Web address (e.g., “vmo.vet”).
Posting VMO Web Content on Your Website
- Link to the content on the Veterans Ministry Outreach website (preferred), or,
- Post it in accordance with the General Guidelines (above) and include this message on every page of posted content: “This Veterans Ministry Outreach article originally appeared here.”
- Make the word “here” link to the specific URL where the content lives.
- Make the words “Veterans Ministry Outreach” link to the Veterans Ministry Outreach homepage.
Distributing VMO Web Content
Distribution in print (newsletter, bulletin, tract, etc.) or in an email is permitted, provided the General Guidelines (above) are followed.
Using VMO Web Transcripts
Since many of our transcripts have not been subjected to our editorial process, usage permission is extended as follows:
- You may use any transcript from the “messages” and “bible studies” links in accordance with the guidelines stated above.
- If you desire to use transcripts that are not in the above sections, send us an email to request specific permission.
- You may not reproduce sermon transcripts in any print format (e.g., books, magazines, newsletters, or pamphlets).
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters.